* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 cup Quaker Oats
* 2 tablespoons fructose
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
* 3/4 cup skim milk
* 3/4 cup egg substitute or 3 whole eggs
* 1/3 cup unsweetened orange juice
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
* 1/2 cup chopped cranberries, fresh or frozen
* 1/4 cup chopped nuts* (optional)
Heat oven to 350F. Grease and flour 9x5-inch loaf pan. Combine first 6
ingredients; mix well. Set aside.
Beat milk, egg substitute, orange juice, vegetable oil and orange peel until
mixed thoroughly. Add to dry ingredients, mixing just until moistened. Stir in
cranberries and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out
clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely.
- 4 g
- 80 mg
- 4 g
- 19 g